How we use your information
We collect the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information gathering and usage
- When you register for Magnetic, we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address and credit card information.
- Magnetic Software uses this information for the following general purposes: providing products and services, billing, identification and authentication, improving our service, contacting you, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a website’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Magnetic Software uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Magnetic. Although Magnetic Software owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Magnetic application, you retain all rights to your data.
- Magnetic Software may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, so as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
- Magnetic Software may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Magnetic primary account holder account, or by placing a prominent notice on our site.